Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Professional

Show Us Your Winnings

Thought a thread where you put up your winner,price,race was a good idea as it will keep going for the four days over every race.
    Lets see who gets the winner at the best price.Over to you boys and girls.Goodluck.

Are you flushing out after timers somer1

Professional
    After cashing out all my AP bets in a drunken rage and next morning looking at my Bet 365 account and thinking Somer ya a T**T i dont think i will be on the high price winners list.Gave up playing poker as got hands like feet

Quote Originally Posted by somer1 View Post
    After cashing out all my AP bets in a drunken rage and next morning looking at my Bet 365 account and thinking Somer ya a T**T i dont think i will be on the high price winners list.Gave up playing poker as got hands like feet
    Lol

Drink, poker & an online account is never a good concoction..

Professional
    Ok ish day here.Mengli Khan 5 e/w at 16/1,Footpad 20 at evns,evns,and 5/4,Mister Whitaker 10 at 13/2.And the Magners tastes good

Professional
    Poor day for me but got BVD double with CoC so thats still alive

Am winning just about, always expected today to be a tough one so happy with that. Best winners were footpad at 16s and biggest winner of the day Rathvinden - had him at 25s for nh chase and 20s any race

Professional
    Need just over 300pts back to get out of it, and got 63 back today, with BDD & CSS.

Got 3 on Samcro @ 10/1 and 10 @ 5/1 tomorrow (3rd of a BD/Footpad/Samcro treble with Sky)

Have laid him for a gtd 20pts, which will cost me 15pts off the 93pt return.

Can't bagel the week, so I'm happy enough, and hopefully most of you guys are having it right off.

Couldn't have gone much better.
    Poor judgement in the supreme
    Had footpad at 33/1 16/1 to my biggest stakes of the week.
    Cashed out buveur dair (4/1 at 8/15) and melon which showed to be poor but I was very happy with the profit.
    Loss in the mares. La bague au roi could have helped me out with a 4th but not to be.
    Rathvinden at 16s in the 4 miler capped the day of lovely.

Well in profit for the whole week with plenty of bets left. Wednesday id be hopeful. Thursday Friday wouldn't be my strongest book of horses but iv chances

I'm about 100pts shy of recouping all stakes, with 3 days still to go, so I'm very happy with today's action, 200pts withdrawn so far, cashed out BD & AJ double after BD won for 59pts and after AJ placing it would only have returned 14pts so I think I got one over on the bookmakers with that.

It wasn't to be for Petit Mouchoir who would undoubtedly been my best result of the day, but him placing was definitely still good enough, thank god for 3 places in the ante post market that's what I say!