Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Thank-you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank-you...

It feels like the night before Christmas even though it isn't, as that is tomorrow. Everything is calm and still after a hectic morning with the declarations and I'm sat here very content and excited in anticipation for the week ahead.

I'd like to personally thank every member of the forum, who has taken their time to get involved, post thoughts, opinions and cases for horses over the past year. From the new members to the usual faces. I've enjoyed reading your views, having some debate and having an outlet to "think out loud"!

I will, of course, still be active between now and the festival, but just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone good luck with their bets and look forward to seeing you all on the other side.

I'll be posting all of my bets again as usual (which is quite a task) and hope that win, lose or draw that as many people as possible stick around after the festival to celebrate our successes, analyse our weaknesses and work on making next year even better than this!

Good luck Kev.

Thanks to you all. Very welcoming to me when I joined.

Now let’s just hope Burning Ambition bolts up and we can start the party

Comment

I agree Kev. Thanks to everyone on the forum for their opinions. Whether I agree or disagree, opinions are why I love the game. Only 20 years old and im glad I found this place. Will be here for many festivals to come.

Good look to everyone this week, lets take them to the cleaners

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
        I agree Kev. Thanks to everyone on the forum for their opinions. Whether I agree or disagree, opinions are why I love the game. Only 20 years old and im glad I found this place. Will be here for many festivals to come.

I’m 19 and I too will be on this place for many festivals to come. Glad I found it.

Comment

I did make an effort, glad you noticed..

Yep same here, it been fun talking horses not so much weather and hopefully everyone can give us a few pointers after cheltenham fest on what will win the classic's.. We have flat racing as well you know

Good luck all and thank you all again..

Comment

First Cheltenham posting on here... but a blast so far and extremely informative

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Well said Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post

Yep same here, it been fun talking horses not so much weather and hopefully everyone can give us a few pointers after cheltenham fest on what will win the classic's.. We have flat racing as well you know

What happens when I get sentimental in the gym haha

Comment

Well heres to the Fat Jockey forum.I hope you all have your best ever Cheltenham and kick your bookies butts !!

Comment

Yes, very well said Kev! I am sure I speak for everyone else on here in thanking you for your invaluable contributions

Comment

Nice thread Kev, always fun on the forum, it is nice to interact with like minded enthusiasts

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                        Yes, very well said Kev! I am sure I speak for everyone else on here in thanking you for your invaluable contributions
                        Amen to that

Comment

What happens when I get sentimental in the gym haha

Comment

Cant bloody wait tomorrow setting of midday get settled in the hotel in the Afternoon tomorrow. Few beers in the late afternoon to make the rest of the Day quickly over so Tuesday cant come soon enough.. Tuesday Wednesday is all about the racing

Comment

Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post

I said before the Chesham at Royal Ascot what will win the Oaks and that hasn’t changed.

September wins for O’Brien.

Happy to help

Comment

Working...
                              X