Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

How to improve this area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to improve this area?

It seems the day to day racing part of the forum has little activity, 1 viewer compared to 116 in the cheltenham 2018 area.

I do not bet everyday but surely somehow this general house racing forum must get more active as its a lot better than other betting forums I that I visit.

I also think this website should cater for flat racing fans & more so on the classic antipost races.

It can SB, there is no restriction on creating threads on non Cheltenham subjects.
    Traffic does die down after the festival but there are a number of newish members on here who may well stick around during the Summer.
    I would encourage anyone to create threads on any racing topic, and throughout the year...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
      It can SB, there is no restriction on creating threads on non Cheltenham subjects.
      Traffic does die down after the festival but there are a number of newish members on here who may well stick around during the Summer.
      I would encourage anyone to create threads on any racing topic, and throughout the year...
      I would be happy to, I like most if not all of the classic's and many other quality races and could always talk 2019 festival at the same time..

I will start a few up but it would be good if we have a main forum for Flat Classic Races 2018

Comment

Hi SBA.

I was very keen to try and keep the forum as active as possible throughout the summer and the more people willing to contribute the better.

There is no doubt Cheltenham is a spike in popularity and not everybody has the time to stay involved all year round... but the more the merrier, so I echo what Ista says... "I would encourage anyone to create threads on any racing topic, and throughout the year... "

Comment

Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
          I would be happy to, I like most if not all of the classic's and many other quality races and could always talk 2019 festival at the same time..

I will start a few up but it would be good if we have a main forum for Flat Classic Races 2018
          Great idea SBAL. I’d be interested in reading more about the flat as I need all the help I can get!
          But I do enjoy the flat and as I’m going the Arc this year I will need to gen up on the classic & flat form.

Perhaps we could have a forum area for the classics and another for Royal Ascot?

Comment

Working...
          X