Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Festival Money Back/Freebet & Enhancement offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found another interesting offer to pin to the board...

Genting Bet (never heard of them)

"Genting Bet have a fantastic offer to kick start your Cheltenham this year with our Day 1 free bet offer.

We're giving a £20 Free Bet on your first settled losing bet of £/€20 (£20 E/W) or more on Day 1 of the Cheltenham Festival (Tuesday, 13th March).

Example: You bet £20 on the Supreme Novice Hurdle (Race 1) and win, you then place £20 on the Arkle (Race 2) and it doesn't win - we will cover your £20 losing bet from the Arkle in the form of a free bet."

Comment

Just tried doing the Betway offer on both the first and last race and was restricted to 89p a race, needless to say I withdrew my money and closed my account

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        Just tried doing the Betway offer on both the first and last race and was restricted to 89p a race, needless to say I withdrew my money and closed my account
        Aren't they £10 for the offer?

What an awful state of affairs to not be able to get a tenner on something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Aren't they £10 for the offer?

What an awful state of affairs to not be able to get a tenner on something.
          Yep, just £10 money back if you lose for the first and last races and they restrict it to 89p, what a poor, poor company. Makes a mockery of being a 'bookmaker' really!

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            Yep, just £10 money back if you lose for the first and last races and they restrict it to 89p, what a poor, poor company. Makes a mockery of being a 'bookmaker' really!
            Ss they're likely to get "knocked over" for £80 a customer over the week if they can be bothered in free bets.

Poor show Betway. Cop on to yourselfs

Comment

I have a question for you good people.

Is the Betway offer for both of the first or last race or on just the first losing bet of the two? Say I put an extra tenner on my supreme horse with Betway and also do a tenner on the 5:30 with them and they both lose, would I get two free bets or just the first loser?

For some reason I assumed you could only get one free bet a day on that offer.

Comment

How many free bets can I get? The max refund is £/€10 per customer per race.
                Should be fine for both MoM

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                  I have a question for you good people.

Is the Betway offer for both of the first or last race or on just the first losing bet of the two? Say I put an extra tenner on my supreme horse with Betway and also do a tenner on the 5:30 with them and they both lose, would I get two free bets or just the first loser?

For some reason I assumed you could only get one free bet a day on that offer.
                  It is for both races as far as I am aware. What you can actually get on with them is another story!!

Comment

Just had a email from Netbet (whoever they are) bet £10 and get a free £25 bet

Comment

Just seen Betway price boost laurina and Un De Sceaux to 5/1 - only let me put on £11.68 thou

Comment

Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                        Just seen Betway price boost laurina and Un De Sceaux to 5/1 - only let me put on £11.68 thou
                        £5.67.

Went on just to try.

That isn't worth logging in for

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                          Should be fine for both MoM
                          Cheers Ryan and Complyordie.

I’ll only bet £20 or something on those last races anyway for interest as they are tough handicaps and the bumper. But I may as well make the most of the free bet offers like that as well.

Theinval is the last race on the Friday I think. Quite fancy him to go well.

Comment

Already on theinval myself MoM but will top up on the day

Comment

Sky Bet have enhanced the odds of Buveur D’Air, Apple’s Jade and Samcro all winning to 5/1 from 3/1.

see if you can get more than £6 on

Comment

Just had 20 on!!

Comment

Working...
                                X