Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2014 Champion Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @geofflester: Gr8 Cheltenham preview tonight - Jessie Harrington will run Jezki in hood in Champion in an attempt to get him to relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
      @geofflester: Gr8 Cheltenham preview tonight - Jessie Harrington will run Jezki in hood in Champion in an attempt to get him to relax.
      Back in again then

Comment

• Willie

I mentioned back in October before he ran this season that Hurricane Fly had come in stronger than ever before after the wonderful summer that we had and he appears better than ever this year. For his own sake, I'd love ut if he won again this year. He has won two Champion Hurdles and finished third in another when he wasn't right.

He never knows when he's beaten and I loved the way he fought all the way to the line the last day when it looked for a moment as if he may have been second. That was probably his best ever performance in my eyes. One more strong piece of work will put him spot on for the big day and we're very happy with him.

Comment

• Captain ceebee supplemented ....

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre
            Pacemaker for JPs other 2 horses
            yep ..Our Conor fans will be pretty happy too.

Comment

• Alastair Down ..Can the fly do it again ?

Comment

• Barry Connell on Our Conor

Comment

• What is Willie at with UDS?

“I have only given him one entry next week and that is in the Champion Hurdle. That would be a huge step up in class from his other races and we have to weigh up whether now is the time to go for the Champion. I don’t have any other thoughts regarding his plans after that, ie Aintree or Punchestown.

“We will decide on the Champion first then take it from there. Whether he goes or not he is clearly a very exciting prospect for us.”

Segals lastest tip

I think HF or MTOY with slight preference for HF as the most likely winner. MTOY will be a big danger though
                  Last edited by Old Vic; 6 March 2014, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Patrick & Danny Mullins discuss Hurricane Fly & Our Conor-Champion Hurdle at Galway Preview

Comment

Working...
                      X