Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Bryan Cooper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done them no harm today ... I wonder which Cooper would have picked

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Done them no harm today ... I wonder which Cooper would have picked
      Gary O'Brien said BC would still have picked ATP if he had the choice.

I like Cooper and he seems like a really good lad so hope everything works out for him. He's had his fair share of bad luck in recent years.

Comment

Yeah certainly had more than a 'fair' share of injuries.

He'll do well, and I would be pleased to see him on a Cheltenham horse. Must be 8 or so winners since that "treble" a few years back that included Our Conor. Beneficent and Ted Veale the others? Won on Apple's Jade and the "worst horse they have" this year... Obviously Don Cossack the year before ... can't be any younger jockeys with as many wins.

Good luck to him!

Comment

Will give this a bump, some fall from grace having just 2 rides this year at the festival, both pretty much no hopers.

Comment

Originally posted by Folski View Post
            Will give this a bump, some fall from grace having just 2 rides this year at the festival, both pretty much no hopers.
            Yes agree, world at his feet 2 years ago.
            But to be fair to Giggs, they've seen an upturn in fortunes since making the switch to pooled jockeys...

Comment

Working...
            X