Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cash Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash Out

After thinking long and hard, I have decided to commit financial suicide and utilise the Cash Out option on three ante-post bets.

Ballymore
    Samcro - 9/1 clear winner.
    Reasons : Not NRNB.
    OTBS a creditable opponent who I have covered at 12's.
    Option to still back at NRNB price.

Champion Chase
    Min - 2/1 clear winner.
    Reasons : Not NRNB.
    Don't give him much chance of beating Altior.
    The each way returns would be less than the Cash Out.

Ryanair
    Waiting Patiently - 6/4 clear winner.
    Reasons: Not likely to run.
    Have UDS backed at 9/2.

I will now go and sit in the corner of a dark room and contemplate my actions.

Last edited by Innoko; 23 February 2018, 11:30 AM.

Seems a good move to me. Especially with Min and Waiting Patiently

Comment

Only time will tell!

Bet365 have either made an error or are extremely clever offering the option...

Comment

Wow - what are you at.

Only joking. I have Getabird at 20s for the Ballymore and can cash out as a 13/10 winner at the moment, helps that I have him for the Supreme at 14s and 12s. I'll probably cash that out now that ITCF is out and there doesn't look like there is much competition in the Supreme.

I don't think Waiting Patiently runs so cash that out straight away. He would still be a decent price on the day.

Comment

Seems sensible, not sure this applies to anyone else but I'm influenced a bit by which days I am going to the Festival. I'm going Tues and Wed this year so not keen to cash out horese running those days. Also don't have so much invested with 365 compared to others it seems, but this is something I will definitely consider more next year when placing AP bets

Comment

The bookies didn’t invent cash out to benefit punters!

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
              The bookies didn’t invent cash out to benefit punters!
              Agreed FTM but some of the B365 cash outs are just wrong at the moment, and in the punters favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                Agreed FTM but some of the B365 cash outs are just wrong at the moment, and in the punters favour.
                Yip, several horses I backed a while ago drifted and yet I have been able to cash out for the full initial stake and then reinvest.

Comment

Originally posted by giantchelsea View Post
                  Yip, several horses I backed a while ago drifted and yet I have been able to cash out for the full initial stake and then reinvest.
                  Mine doesn't do that, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by giantchelsea View Post
                    Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
                    It doesn't happen every time but I have had some cashed out for full stka ena dbacked again at a bigger price NRNB

Comment

Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
                      Some had a reduced cash out as expected but quite a few had the same stake, which was nice of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X