Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Irish National 2nd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archie View Post
    Willie has Bellshill, Pairofbrowneyes, Isleofhopendreams and Kemboy.

Gordon has 13!
    Are there any odds on Elliott or Mullins winning the race?

Good luck with Kemboy.

Not a race I'll be having a proper bet in.... interesting for the trainers championship!

Comment

Sutton Manor for me tomorrow 33’s is too big a price for a horse that has never been outside of the first 3 at Fairyhouse.

Comment

Thrown a few darts at this.
        Dounikos, Call it Magic and General Principal.
        Good luck all

Comment

I can't find anything that stands out so I've had an ew double on Pairofbrowneyes and Total Recall at Aintree

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Sayar back today.

Comment

Dounikos and Bellshill for me today.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what happens with Kemboy as I think the horse would be better off in a fast run two miler.

If he does stay that wasn't much of a ride in the JLT where it looked as if he was ridden to get home.

Comment

Gone with Bless the Wings. Tough a year older but had him the last 2 years so stuck with him

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                    Gone with Bless the Wings. Tough a year older but had him the last 2 years so stuck with him
                    I looked at him ryan, just thought at 13 he's too old, fair play if he runs well though, I've added Belshill ew wanted him at Aintree I think he could struggle under the penalty

Comment

They're making a mistake with Bellshill IMO. Even if he won today, that'd mean he'd have had a better chance in the Grand National and that is worth more. I think the trainers title in Ireland shouldn't affect the million on offer for the GN personally.

I've backed Mall Dini today (fairly obvious case)
                      and
                      Dounikos... a little bit of blind faith/hope that Elliott would have been right that the extra distance would suit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        They're making a mistake with Bellshill IMO. Even if he won today, that'd mean he'd have had a better chance in the Grand National and that is worth more. I think the trainers title in Ireland shouldn't affect the million on offer for the GN personally.

I've backed Mall Dini today (fairly obvious case)
                        and
                        Dounikos... a little bit of blind faith/hope that Elliott would have been right that the extra distance would suit him.
                        Bellshill could still run at Aintree. I remember horses running in both nationals in the past.

Comment

Bellshill ran a great race and I thought he was home and hosed turning in. I hope they go Aintree with him as well, although it had to be doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                            A couple of ew bets for me. General Principle & Moulin a Vent @33s. Both missed Cheltenham for this. GP was Giggi's No1 horse for this race last year. The 2 Mullins horses look tasty and could prove to be in a different class although I'm gonna oppose them.
                            Great pick Doctor. I shamelessly followed you in on GP, so I owe you one

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                              A couple of ew bets for me. General Principle & Moulin a Vent @33s. Both missed Cheltenham for this. GP was Giggi's No1 horse for this race last year. The 2 Mullins horses look tasty and could prove to be in a different class although I'm gonna oppose them.
                              Good pick doc, well done

Comment

Great work Doc

Comment

Working...
                                X