Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

GaultStats - New website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GaultStats - New website

Just seen that http://www.gaultstats.com/ has a new improved website.

I know a few people think it is a great tool/guide and I thoroughly enjoy reading it, regardless of what emphasis you put in to trends.

Not sure the creator posts on here (probably not) so I'll do the PR work for him/her

Great site and seems like a good guy

Comment

Originally posted by Yeehaa View Post
      Great site and seems like a good guy
      Fully concur.

Comment

When I have a few spare hours I will try and wade through it.just read a bit of the Friday Albert Bartlett, incredible amount of Stats,one of which is no winner has ever come back to the Festival and won a hurdle race..Unowhatimeanharry.Should be great reading for most with a love of Cheltenham. A very well done to the creator of this site.

Comment

Good stat SOAG .... I think we should pull out key interesting stats like that and discuss them... no right or wrong in these cases but some are incredibly interesting!

Not too worried regarding UNWIMH ... plenty that run in the AB are "future chasers" and they've got a good record. I backed Bobs Worth all 3 years... (well, I actually backed him the next two as well, what a horse)

Comment

Fantastic site. Didn't know about the new race to close Wednesday though. The Champion Bunter.

Sounds great
            Last edited by Can't Catch Me; 20 February 2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I was on a training course once... one of the first rules after we we're advised where the toilets were, is that spellin duznt matta

Joking aside, I feel like I should spend a day going through race by race with my selections using this website to see if I have over-looked or given too much importance to different aspects.

When do you guys make any final decisions? Anyone wait until the day? (I assume if so, you have a shortlist ready to pick from)

Comment

Hello everyone, have just come across this thread. Thank you all for your kind words on the site (and me). It remains a labour of love. I apologise for the Champion Bunter mistake. Has been fixed. You can go word blind if you are a one person operation. If you see many more or things are confusing, leave a post and I will try and fix. The big event of the week has been a nice review from Paul Jones, the Trends Legend. On the homepage. Please remember to donate. As I say 'a fiver is fine.' Good luck in 18, 19? days

Bryan

Comment

Haha. No need to apology easy.. was just trying to be amusing (badly!)

It's an absolutely terrific site and very much a bible for serious Cheltenham punters in my opinion. Thanks very much for all the hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by easygame View Post
                    Hello everyone, have just come across this thread. Thank you all for your kind words on the site (and me). It remains a labour of love. I apologise for the Champion Bunter mistake. Has been fixed. You can go word blind if you are a one person operation. If you see many more or things are confusing, leave a post and I will try and fix. The big event of the week has been a nice review from Paul Jones, the Trends Legend. On the homepage. Please remember to donate. As I say 'a fiver is fine.' Good luck in 18, 19? days

Bryan
                    Hi Bryan. Thanks for putting so much time into the site - it really is a must have for the festival year on year

Comment

Thank you Bryan.

Comment

Bryan
                        Epic site Bryan. It was always a great read, but the new format has taken it to another level
                        Welcome to the best Forum there is!!!!

Comment

Bryan
                          I have been a HUGE admirer of your site for a few years Bryan, really helps to navigate through every race from the solid stats to the bizarre ones (love the Fred Winter/letter 'a' stat)!

Just about to do this years donation

Comment

Given this a bump and a sticky ...also adding my own donation.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                              Given this a bump and a sticky ...also adding my own donation.
                              Great idea OV

Comment

Working...
                              X