Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Show Us Your Winnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Winnings

Thought a thread where you put up your winner,price,race was a good idea as it will keep going for the four days over every race.
    Lets see who gets the winner at the best price.Over to you boys and girls.Goodluck.

Are you flushing out after timers somer1

Comment

After cashing out all my AP bets in a drunken rage and next morning looking at my Bet 365 account and thinking Somer ya a T**T i dont think i will be on the high price winners list.Gave up playing poker as got hands like feet

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
        After cashing out all my AP bets in a drunken rage and next morning looking at my Bet 365 account and thinking Somer ya a T**T i dont think i will be on the high price winners list.Gave up playing poker as got hands like feet
        Lol

Drink, poker & an online account is never a good concoction..

Comment

Ok ish day here.Mengli Khan £5 e/w at 16/1,Footpad £20 at evns,evns,and 5/4,Mister Whitaker £10 at 13/2.And the Magners tastes good

Comment

Poor day for me but got BVD double with CoC so thats still alive

Comment

Am winning just about, always expected today to be a tough one so happy with that. Best winners were footpad at 16s and biggest winner of the day Rathvinden - had him at 25s for nh chase and 20s any race

Comment

Need just over 300pts back to get out of it, and got 63 back today, with BDD & CSS.

Got 3 on Samcro @ 10/1 and 10 @ 5/1 tomorrow (3rd of a BD/Footpad/Samcro treble with Sky)

Have laid him for a gtd 20pts, which will cost me 15pts off the 93pt return.

Can't bagel the week, so I'm happy enough, and hopefully most of you guys are having it right off.

Comment

Couldn't have gone much better.
                  Poor judgement in the supreme
                  Had footpad at 33/1 16/1 to my biggest stakes of the week.
                  Cashed out buveur dair (4/1 at 8/15) and melon which showed to be poor but I was very happy with the profit.
                  Loss in the mares. La bague au roi could have helped me out with a 4th but not to be.
                  Rathvinden at 16s in the 4 miler capped the day of lovely.

Well in profit for the whole week with plenty of bets left. Wednesday id be hopeful. Thursday Friday wouldn't be my strongest book of horses but iv chances
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I'm about 100pts shy of recouping all stakes, with 3 days still to go, so I'm very happy with today's action, 200pts withdrawn so far, cashed out BD & AJ double after BD won for 59pts and after AJ placing it would only have returned 14pts so I think I got one over on the bookmakers with that.

It wasn't to be for Petit Mouchoir who would undoubtedly been my best result of the day, but him placing was definitely still good enough, thank god for 3 places in the ante post market that's what I say!

Comment

Requestsbet at Sky: Summerville Boy to place, Footpad to Win & Barney Dwan to place... £20 @ 16/1. Apples Jade did me over in outright doubles for half of that. I got 2 of those selections from people on here... thanks guys & roll on tomorrow!

Comment

I’m down. A lot down percentage wise but thankfully today is small stakes day so if I was going to have a bad day today was the day to have it!

Up at 5 tomorrow, for the journey up, and I’m like a kid at Xmas currently

Comment

Good - but not great

Petit Mouchoir and Getabird were beaten. Most of the latter stake was returned through Coral, Betway and Skybet offers. Little bit back through Paddy Power for the favourite winning in the Arkle. But the Ultima was a good race with both of mine placing at 20/1 and 16/1. Buveur dair was good for a few multiples in a race I barely bet in this year. Small bet Wicklow Brave each way for interest. Then the big potential race of the day for me. Either of the front two in the markets were solid results with BDD being an excellent one. Had 14/1 from October. Made it a profitable day. Good run by Ms Parfois in the four miler without winning and nothing from Any Second Now in the last.

Overall... BDD makes it a good day

Comment

Way down and heartbroken. Good luck to all but I'm done.

Comment

Footpad 16/1 and Mister Whittaker at 13/2
                              Not too bad but most of my big accumulators gone with Apples Jade.

Comment

Working...
                              X