Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham losers to follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheltenham losers to follow

Scooby mention Pic on triumph thread.

Lost in translation ran a cracker and my idea of next years Gold Cup winner at this stage.

Dickie Diver another one who added to his reputation in defeat imo.

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post

Lost in translation ran a cracker and my idea of next years Gold Cup winner at this stage.

Dickie Diver was enormous, couldn't get over the size of him.

Comment

Cartwright was eye catching in the Martin Pipe. He lost a load of ground at the start and ran on strongly.

Comment

Aramon back on good ground will be one to follow for sure

Also surely Winter Escape one to follow when back from injury? Put A Plus Tard away with the minimum of fuss carrying a stone more
        Last edited by darlojim; 17 March 2019, 07:42 AM. Reason: added Winter escape

Comment

Stand Up And Fight was just schooled round for experience. Would of learnt plenty for the coming seasons...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post

Got to agree with Lostintranslation, he put in a brilliant display of jumping in what was one of the best races of the week, I was thinking he might be ideal for Kempton, speedy frontrunner and should see out 3m well.

Comment

The RSA i'm convinced will be looked back upon as one of the best ever and one for the ages. Any of the top 3 could go on to win next years Gold Cup and will be what I build next years GC around, it'll take a lot to make me look elsewhere. 3 Absolute monsters who served up a treat.

Mister Malarky was beaten 16 lengths in 4th but based on the level of the top 3 that was a fine run in itself and I can easily see MM following the same path as Native River and Elegant Escape as a 6 year old who goes onto target the likes of the Ladbroke / Welsh National etc

Comment

Felix Desjy , traveled superbly before fading quicker than the Annimix hype . Just not sure wether he lacks the turn of foot for the minimum trip and prefers cruising in smaller fields .

Comment

A few here

Envoi AllenWon Champion Bumper Watching the familiar Cheveley Park colours in the depths of winter rather than at summer festivals was jarring at... Read More

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                    Stand Up And Fight was just schooled round for experience. Would of learnt plenty for the coming seasons...
                    I’m glad someone else agrees.... wasn’t there to win and surely the stewards should have had dereck in?! Disgraceful

Comment

Originally posted by The Don View Post
                      I’m glad someone else agrees.... wasn’t there to win and surely the stewards should have had dereck in?! Disgraceful
                      Same with a Codd and Ucello Conti, think they were both laughing together as they came up the run in

Comment

Stand up and fight is 7 so see the angle.

Ucello Conti is 11 can’t be many more days.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                          Felix Desjy , traveled superbly before fading quicker than the Annimix hype . Just not sure wether he lacks the turn of foot for the minimum trip and prefers cruising in smaller fields .
                          I wonder how he could fare in a traditional Arkle. Small field, could be a usual Giggy improver over fences.

Comment

Originally posted by The Don View Post
                            RUK did an Enda Bloger feature a couple of weeks ago and the main thing I took out of it was that he said SUAF was only 7 and anything he did this year would help for future festivals. At that point I felt he wasn't there to be, let's say, ridden aggressively.

Comment

Fakir is one for me , hit a flat spot then rallied and flew the last furlong. Needs fences (possibly) and a longer trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X