Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2m Novices Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2m Novices Hurdle

Stumbled across these prices earlier, do they really think the mare can compete with the best of the boys ?
    Does anyone here think so ?

I made Altior one of the most impressive winner at the festival in a very strong renewal of the Supreme, difficult to say how strong the race was that Limini won but I'd be surprised if any of them can hold their own against a horse as good as Altior, I'd be more worried about a Moon Racer or Supasundae

Altior 4/6
    Limini 3
    Winter Escape 5
    Moon Racer 10
    Charbel 14
    Wait For Me 20
    Supasundae 20
    Mister Miyagi 25
    North Hill Harvey 25

Id seriously doubt Limini will run. I'd imagine the Mares novice race at the punchestown festival would be more likely?
    They are looking at a summer campaign on the flat for her too so i dont think they would want to run her in a difficult race like this.

Comment

I agree but I think Mullins is now eyeing the UK trainers championship and there was some blue yesterday for Limini...,

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised if she ran. Word as Ista says is that Mullins is going to give Aintree a right go this year.

Comment

Working...
        X