Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2016 Aintree Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Aintree Hurdle

Who will we get ?

I would have thought Annie will wait for Punchestown with Nicols Canyon coming here for Mullins maybe with Wicklow Brave ?

Probably just one of MTOY and Hargam.

Probably TNO.

Identiy Thief ?

Old Guard ?

Different Gravey?
    and then just a few pot hunters ?
    Last edited by Old Vic; 20 March 2016, 05:01 PM.

Annie on the way.

"Vroum Vroum Mag is in very good order and we'll most likely keep her for Punchestown, although she might get an entry at Aintree.

"As for Annie Power, I'm very pleased with how she's come out of her race at Cheltenham and we'll be looking at the Aintree Hurdle for her next.

"Limini was very impressive and she could run at Punchestown.

"The good thing is that Rich Ricci (owner) has no plans on retiring any of the three mares any time soon, so racing fans everywhere will get the chance to see them in action again next season."

Comment

Plenty of 'coulds' and 'mights' in there mayo, I'll wait until the daily decs before I decide on where my hard earned goes.

Different Gravey will be of serious interest to me....

Comment

I hope AP turns up but I remember WPM giving a similar update ahead of Aintree last year., even after that fall!

Comment

He wont run both AP and NC.

Thistlecrack will probably scare loads away from the 3 miler otherwise NC might go there ?

Comment

Working...
          X