Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

All Cheltenham Race markets up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Cheltenham Race markets up.

Now I know Cheltenham getting closer with all markets up. Time to look for those long shot gems over next couple of months.

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
    Now I know Cheltenham getting closer with all markets up. Time to look for those long shot gems over next couple of months.
    And hope you pick the right race of 7 they're entered for !
    Seriously, I used to love ante post punting, I remember having a decent bet on Large Action for the Champion hurdle in November one year, I went to Australia for 4 months and by the time I came back there was a group 1 flat horse who was fav and duly won like a good thing.
    I am a massive fan of the bigger festival, it's better for yards, owners, fans, the industry and of course the economy of the local area, but the downside is the creation of several options for all horses which makes punting before the day dangerous.

One I liked a few months back was Arctic Fire for the champion hurdle yet he now seems to be a possible for the world hurdle.
    Good luck and hope you find a few....

Comment

Mainly I do me Supreme Champion hurdle Albert Bartlett Rsa Ryanair World Hurdle and Gold Cup first. Then I usually do other races end of January beginning of February. Leave 5 or 6 out if I don't see any value. Good look to all who pick some out over Xmas new year. Hope we got some big ap bets come March.

Comment

Working...
      X