Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Tomorrow is Cheltenham eve. Goosebumps with excitement now folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is Cheltenham eve. Goosebumps with excitement now folks

Can't bloody wait now guys

Yup agreed, I really need this to be on (and over)...2 nights ago I dreampt that Alex Hammond had announced that Faugheen had been withdrawn and was now going for the Grand National and last night Desert Orchid was trying to get stuck across Annie Power at the start of the Mares Hurdle.

Good luck everybody and may all your loses be small and all your winners big buggers

Comment

At least you are sleeping. My sleep goes to pot for the week before.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
        Yup agreed, I really need this to be on (and over)...2 nights ago I dreampt that Alex Hammond had announced that Faugheen had been withdrawn and was now going for the Grand National and last night Desert Orchid was trying to get stuck across Annie Power at the start of the Mares Hurdle.

Good luck everybody and may all your loses be small and all your winners big buggers
        Could be worse... At least it was Alex Hammond, and not Alice Plunkett

Comment

I have a pal working at the tracks and says its raining today and tomorrow. Fingers crossed its only light rain and heavy rain for the Fly fans.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
            I have a pal working at the tracks and says its raining today and tomorrow. Fingers crossed its only light rain and heavy rain for the Fly fans.
            I'm in the Fly fan camp LR, I'm heavily into Faugheen but would bring a tear to my eye if HF could do it, I'm not convinced that good ground is against him, I just think he's not as inconvenienced by soft as others are

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
              Rained in Brum most of the day and Cheltenham is only 45 minutes away.

Comment

Working...
              X