Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2 weeks today lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weeks today lads

26 days till Cheltenham buzzing with excitement. What ever ante post gone down the drain wait till it stats before i bet on those races.

So you can get your free racing UK now

Comment

Christmas Eve or Cheltenham Eve?

Which one of these nights brings out the kid in you more..

Xmas Eve?
      or
      Cheltenham Eve?

Comment

Haven't been to a Christmas Preview evening yet

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
          Which one of these nights brings out the kid in you more..

Xmas Eve?
          or
          Cheltenham Eve?
          I love the build up to Christmas but by Christmas eve it's almost over, so for me it has to be Chelters eve, just about to start the best 4 days of the year, nothing like it really

Comment

Cheltenham for me even thogh it upsets the family.

Comment

The only thing I'm usually anticipating on Xmas day is a hangover, but with Cheltenham there is a shot that I'll come out the other side with some cash!

Comment

2 weeks today lads

When the buzz starts for me. Cant wait now. Friday before always night at pub talking about what all horses we have backed. Anyone else buzzing now : )

Comment

Really can't wait now, love reading all the preview nights and taking the Cheltenham Betting Guide to read in bed each night.

It's the Monday night before the Festival kicks off that makes it feel like Christmas Eve as a child, all dreams in tact and ready for a great four days.

Comment

I can't wait now either.

I love the week before though, when all the mist starts to clear and an accurate picture of what the races are going to shape up like begins to form but I'm stuffed this year as I have to go to the US for a conference

Comment

Aww lads I cant sleep properly now, totally feeling excited, nervous and running thru all the races in my head:o.For me this is longest two wks of my life ha, I'm not the easiest to live with at the moment as my brain aint taking in anything other than all all things Chelt related, wouldnt have it any other way, bring it on, c'mon:

Comment

Two weeks from now will just be passing through the Pearly Gates after a few Guinness in the town.

It's going to be a long two weeks and a bit of a nervous one hoping all ante-post selections left standing make it to post safely.

Just like a kid a Christmas, i'll never grow out of this one

Comment

Originally posted by waywardlad View Post
                          Two weeks from now will just be passing through the Pearly Gates after a few Guinness in the town.

It's going to be a long two weeks and a bit of a nervous one hoping all ante-post selections left standing make it to post safely.

Just like a kid a Christmas, i'll never grow out of this one
                          Me too...Can't wait.

Comment

Got hope weather stays fine aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                              Got hope weather stays fine aswell.
                              We are all likes kids in the run up to Xmas.

Comment

Working...
                              X