Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

4-1 Henderson to have 3 or more winners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-1 Henderson to have 3 or more winners.

I know he has got strongest team this year. But i reckon that looks a steel with William hills. Anyone agree? He only turns up at Cheltenham mainly aswell.

Not too sure about this.
    Yes, the Triumph looks likely to head to Seven Barrows, a 3/1 shot for The QM, 2nd fav in the Supreme. What else has he got that has a really strong chance? Probably better off selecting a handful of his and doing some small permutations.

Comment

Originally posted by waywardlad View Post
      Not too sure about this.
      Yes, the Triumph looks likely to head to Seven Barrows, a 3/1 shot for The QM, 2nd fav in the Supreme. What else has he got that has a really strong chance? Probably better off selecting a handful of his and doing some small permutations.
      Sprinter Sacre?

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
        Sprinter Sacre?
        He's the "3/1 shot for the QM"

Comment

I reckon he might have one or 2 more hcps this year. One or 2 young ones that surprise then we will of heard of them for next year.

Comment

He's the "3/1 shot for the QM"
            Then you are right WWL.

Poor bet with WH imo. YOu may as well put together some Hendo acca's.

Comment

I have a feeling (am hoping) that he will have a good festival. That bet would have collected at four of the last 6 festivals.

He has a better strike rate in Grade 1s but managed 5 handicaps in the last 6 years so might be expected to win one - that part has to be a shade of odds on. He should win the triumph ( about evens ?).

You then need one from somewhere else. I think the 4/1 combo price prices the last bit at about 5/8. I think I would rather just back Sprinter tbh .

Comment

There's no doubting though, this is the be all and end all of NJH's season. A very strange season at that.
                There's every chance he may have a slightly better festival than PFN, however he has been mopping up the big Saturday races week after week after week this season. If I was lucky enough to own a decent horse, that is the route I'd much prefer.

Comment

Caracci Apache: Theres the other one i think will do well.

Comment

Ma Filleule also has a chance.

Comment

Out Sam looked very green at Ascot but if he runs then you would have to respect his chance. He has a strong hand in the two novice races on Friday and likes to target "Dads Race" on Friday. He could easily have three on Friday

and nobody has mentioned Whisper or Josses.

Comment

SKYBET Henderson Specials

Nicky Henderson to train the winner of the Triumph Hurdle 1/1
                        Peace And Co to win the Triumph Hurdle by over 5 lengths 10/1
                        Sprinter Sacre to win the Champion Chase by over 5 lengths 12/1
                        Sprinter Sacre (Champion Chase) & Peace And Co (Triumph Hurdle) both to win 14/1
                        L'Ami Serge (SkyBet Supreme Novices Hurdle) & Peace And Co (Triumph Hurdle) both to win 20/1
                        L'Ami Serge (SkyBet Supreme Novices Hurdle) & Sprinter Sacre (Champion Chase) both to win 22/1

Match Bet

Nicky Henderson to train over 2.5 winners at Cheltenham 10/11
                        Nicky Henderson to train under 2.5 winners at Cheltenham 10/11

Comment

IGNORE THIS - SEE BELOW

SKYBET Henderson Specials

Nicky Henderson to train the winner of the Triumph Hurdle 1/1
                          Peace And Co to win the Triumph Hurdle by over 5 lengths 10/1
                          Sprinter Sacre to win the Champion Chase by over 5 lengths 12/1
                          Sprinter Sacre (Champion Chase) & Peace And Co (Triumph Hurdle) both to win 14/1
                          L'Ami Serge (SkyBet Supreme Novices Hurdle) & Peace And Co (Triumph Hurdle) both to win 20/1
                          L'Ami Serge (SkyBet Supreme Novices Hurdle) & Sprinter Sacre (Champion Chase) both to win 22/1

Match Bet

Nicky Henderson to train over 2.5 winners at Cheltenham 10/11
                          Nicky Henderson to train under 2.5 winners at Cheltenham 10/11
                          I have a plan.

Put £11 on Henderson to have under 2.5 winners at 10/11 with Skybet
                          Put £10 on Henderson to train 3 or more winners at 4/1 with William Hill

1-2 winners Skybet plus £10 - William Hill -£10. No gain or loss.
                          3 or more winners +£40 from William Hill and a loss at Skybet of £10. £30 profit.

Dirty Arbers.
                          Last edited by Old Vic; 23 February 2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Think Hills 4/1 3 or more is a damn sight better than 10/11 2.5 or more... 2.5 is effectively 3 winners. Not many dead heats at the Fez!

Good plan OV, although the chance of a festival from hell for Nicky scuppers it entirely !

Comment

IGNORE THIS TOO

Think Hills 4/1 3 or more is a damn sight better than 10/11 2.5 or more... 2.5 is effectively 3 winners. Not many dead heats at the Fez!

Good plan OV, although the chance of a festival from hell for Nicky scuppers it entirely !
                              PLAN B

Put £22 on Henderson to have under 2.5 winners at 10/11 with Skybet
                              Put £10 on Henderson to train 3 or more winners at 4/1 with William Hill

1-2 winners Skybet plus £20 - William Hill -£10. £10 gain
                              3 or more winners +£40 from William Hill and a loss at Skybet of £22. £18 profit.
                              Last edited by Old Vic; 23 February 2015, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X