Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Gigginstown hurdlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigginstown hurdlers

Just wondering what peoples opinions are on where gigginstown will send there boys. Ive back Tell us more quite heavily for the Neptune, Mullins said after his McKinley defeat that a drop back in trip would suit, then few weeks later saying he will stay at the Neptune trip. Im hoping for....

Identify Thief - Supreme
    McKinley - Supreme
    Outlander - Neptune
    Tell us more - Neptune
    No more Heroes - Albert Bartlett
    Milsean - Albert Bartlett

I always think the horses they buy will eventually be staying chasers so rate Giggy as a big force in Albert Bartlett and Neptune.

Seem to have strong hand this year in a lot of races.

They could send a novice to the Martin Pipe ?

Comment

I did one of those double bets, to win a race at Christmas then the world hurdle, I got 40/1 on Lieutenant Colonel, so I hope he goes there, can't really see him winning it though, just seemed a good price at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
        I did one of those double bets, to win a race at Christmas then the world hurdle, I got 40/1 on Lieutenant Colonel, so I hope he goes there, can't really see him winning it though, just seemed a good price at the time.
        nice bet! definite contender for the world hurdle!

Comment

Working...
        X