Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Day 1 selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1 selections

wht do you lot fancy? , heres mine...

race 1 - irving, Garde le victorie e/w

race 2 - rock on ruby

race 3 - vintage star

race 4 - the fly, jezki at big odds

race 5 - doyley carte e/w

race 6 - midnight prayer

race 7 - ataglance

good luck all!

Not too bad there BNG ...mixed week for me with a briar hill tippin up and bobs not picking up after the last costly on Friday.

Comment

My fingers have been burnt to the 2nd degree ..Day 1 was painful what with champagne fever & then The new one, (So close but yet so far!) But the biggest kick in tatties was bobs worth finishing out of the frame, I had loads of e/w dubs & trebs going on BW and that result hurt.

Credit to Jezki though, I got him badly wrong.

Comment

The new one will have his day Donka ... Keep the faith

Have next Gold Cup between Bobs, Simonsig and CF ...bunch of handicappers in first 3 this time

Comment

Hey OV, No doubt i'll be having 50p or so on the new one come aintree.

Comment

thanks mayo rest of the week wasnt the best lol Annie Power letting down my win doubles and trebles with vautor and faugheen... bailed myself out with savello in the grand annual. gold cup was a mad result lord windermere tailed off pretty much in his 3 runs prior to the gold cup.. i had a small bet on lyreen legend and he ran well upto being outstayed. yep would agree that Champagne Fever must have a huge chance next season bred for a trip and jumps like a stag.. may even start putting a few quid on now!

Comment

All aboard the Champagne train

Post Cheltenham blues this week

Comment

Working...
              X