Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Topham Trophy 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topham Trophy 2019

Cadmium is getting an entry in the Topham after finishing second in a G2 yesterday. In 14 months he has run 13 times over fences - 5 x win, 2 x second, 2 x third, 3 x fourth, 1 x fifth. A joy to be involved with him.

Originally posted by archie View Post
    Cadmium is getting an entry in the Topham after finishing second in a G2 yesterday. In 14 months he has run 13 times over fences - 5 x win, 2 x second, 2 x third, 3 x fourth, 1 x fifth. A joy to be involved with him.
    Nice run again yesterday. I love this race.

Comment

Irish trained winner long overdue

http://www.fatjockey.com/festivals/r...Chase-Stats-12
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Old Vic; 20 March 2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
        Nice run again yesterday. I love this race.
        One of my favourite races of the year.

Siruh Du Lac would be the one for me but it sounds like he's going to skip the race. Noel Williams says he needs gaps between his races, which is fair enough.

Comment

....mentioned as a target for Theatre Territory and Forest des Aigles on trainer stable tours.
          Last edited by Eggs; 19 March 2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Is Glen Rocco in the entries - connections say this is the target then the National next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerroll View Post
              Is Glen Rocco in the entries - connections say this is the target then the National next year?
              ...not sure that there are any entries yet.

Comment

There is one that jumps off the page to me in this.

Gold Present, he'll love this if he gets his preferred ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  There is one that jumps off the page to me in this.

Gold Present, he'll love this if he gets his preferred ground.
                  Took 25/1 each way. He looked to love the fences when he ran in this race a couple of years, before falling at the canal turn.

Hendo has a great record in this race and may have had his eye on this race for a while with GC. The long range weather forecast would suggest that the ground would suit

Comment

If only I knew that Ultragold was a certain runner in this. He would take some beating as he absolutely loves the place and it would be nice to see him try and emulate Always Waining by winning this 3 times on the bounce.

Comment

...Hills have cut their initial price for Theatre Territory but still go 20-1.

Comment

Glen Rocco at 33s all day for me been laid out for this race since the start of the season - each way hits the frame

Comment

If only I knew that Ultragold was a certain runner in this. He would take some beating as he absolutely loves the place and it would be nice to see him try and emulate Always Waining by winning this 3 times on the bounce.
                          He has made the National 40 already and will run there according to Tizzard interview pre-Cheltenham. I have backed him for the longer race but not certain he will stay the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                            He has made the National 40 already and will run there according to Tizzard interview pre-Cheltenham. I have backed him for the longer race but not certain he will stay the trip.
                            JT has since said they'll look at the entries and may still go here.

Comment

JT has since said they'll look at the entries and may still go here.
                              Has to be backed if he runs here imo

Comment

Working...
                              X