Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Todays Horse Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think word was a bit better on Pittoni.
    Leopardstown post race gallop WALOS.

Comment

Right Off to mecca now. Talk tomorrow.

Comment

Unbelievable week. How did we all get on ?

Comment

Hi FK. Did well but not to Conor Murphy level. I like the bet he did. Value in same trainer acca's imo.

Comment

Trainer acca angle is a good one. Nicholls to have his right for Aintree. What fresh horses have we for it ?

Comment

Mon Parrain after wind op my only bet today.

Comment

Never again.

Comment

Seems to be plenty of money behind Aidan O'Briens today.

Was going to back Violet Lashes in the last at the Curragh but seems to be a gamble on unanimous.

Comment

Stan James top price on all horses in Irish Lincolnshire until 1:30

Comment

Nice win for Oliver Brady In Ulster National there. Looked below par himself though.

Comment

Could do with some racing today...dire enough tomorrow too. Racing missing out to Golf Rugby Soccer this weekend.

Comment

Decent fare in France today. Only a matter of time until its here. Fairyhouse is a decent meeting over weekend.

Comment

BJG on his haydock rides

i'm making a quick trip over to Haydock on Saturday to hopefully bag a winner or two then back to Ireland for a busy few days at Fairyhouse, where I’ve got a solid chance of winning my first Irish National.

I’m on three for the boss, Nicky Henderson, at Haydock and start with a great chance on OWEN GLENDOWER (3.30) in the two and a half mile handicap chase.

He ran a very good race at Cheltenham when he was third to Hunt Ball which was a career-best effort. He’s been left on the same mark of 137.

He’s had enough time to get over that and the ground should ride on the good side which is just what he wants.

I’m very sweet on my chances in the fixed brush novice handicap hurdle with FOURTH ESTATE (4.05).

Nicky has done a good job of placing this horse because he’s unbeaten in four runs, two bumpers last season and two novice hurdles in January and March.

Both have been low-key contests which he’s won well and a debut mark of 123 looks very attractive to me.

I haven’t been on him this season but won his second bumper at Ayr in April and from what I’ve seen of the two wins since he’s going to be well suited by this first crack at two and a half miles. This horse has always been held in pretty high regard.

I’m a little in the dark about my last ride of the day for the boss, PICTURE POST (5.15), in the bumper but he’s bred to be a top-class flat horse and it was this race a year ago that you first got a glimpse of Darlan.

Comment

Happy Easter to you all A month of decent racing starts today.

Comment

Any Fairyhouse fancies today ?

Comment

Working...
                                X